Thursday, June 23, 2011

First post.

So, I've been told that people with blogs sell better then people without. Also I figure, I need a place to update with my projects! So, it's a win-win situation, I'd have to say.

This is my first blog. I'm not sure what to blog about, but I know I won't get too crazy about it, or, at least I hope not. But anyways, the current project I'm working on is my summer collections. Beach and summer themed bracelets, and earrings, or a mix and match trio of earrings, and then of course, the earring and bracelet sets.

Other news, I just made my second sale today, I'm pretty happy about that. Though, I needed to update the shipping information on my products, as I know, now that I have padded envelopes it'll cost quite a bit more then before, plus for this, is the items remain safe. So the cost will be a bit higher now.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world and congrats on your sale!! Great to have you on our team!!

    ReplyDelete