Monday, June 27, 2011

Well, THAT'S lame.

I didn’t realize that the ache in my shoulder was that bad, for a time I thought I imagined it, because I’m that sort of person. But my doctor checked out the muscle, and now I have a couple sessions of physical therapy, and the crappy part? I won’t be able to make jewelry as I usually do, which is a serious bummer.

So, my mother came down with a weird box, and it’s sculpey! So I’m able to work on little charms and pendants without stressing my shoulder, too bad. Right now I’m working on little cupcake charms. I have to say, they are pretty darn cute. Then I’ve got to figure out what else I want to make with this.

A little positive news, and a bit of not so positive news. It’s a bummer, but I’m really glad my friend had me check out my shoulder. I’m taking anti inflammatory medication, keep it from hurting too bad, at least. I ice is every night, when the pain gets real bad.

So, anyways! I’ll be updating the blog with the cupcake charms once I get going on them. And I’m going to try and make other cute charms for necklaces, and earrings. (Maybe bracelets). Sculpey is super fun to play around with, I’m having a lot of fun with it.

Anyways, now a question for you! What do you think I should try and make out of this stuff? Cakes? Pies? Fruit? Just let me know, I need ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your shoulder checked out, Anna. Make sure you do take it easy so you can be back to full capacity sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do believe I've learned my lesson, this time. Though the charms are almost complete, pretty happy about it.

    ReplyDelete